Björn Ulvaeus invests…

150 million kronor in a new apartment block at Slottsholmen in Västervik.

Behind the construction is Slottsholmen Fastighets AB, which is in turn owned by Slottsholmen Holding AB.

The holding company is owned 70% by Björn, while the real estate design company Alm Equity owns the remaining 30%.

The surface area is approximately 1000 square feet. The work planning which, without appeal can be completed in the first half of 2011. The construction of the building itself is expected to take between 18 months to three years.

There is video of Björn talking about the project at Västerviks Tidningen.

One Reply to “Björn Ulvaeus invests…”

  1. Wow- I’d love to own an apartment there!! Now…where is my lottery ticket…!! 😉

Please leave a comment...