This competition is now closed. Thank you for entering and congratulations to Sue Rao who was the lucky winner.
ABBA The Museum opened on 07 May 2013 and on that same day, Björn, Benny and Frida signed some glorious full colour 29cm x 29cm museum brochures and gave one to icethesite to give away to one lucky competition entrant!
Packed with over 40 pages of full colour pictures and text detailing the story of ABBA from ‘pre- to post-‘ the brochure is an absolute must-have!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy is tell us below which ONE of the following ABBA The Museum exhibits you are most looking forward to experiencing…
- Having a photo taken on the ‘Greatest Hits park bench’ and/or in the ‘Arrival helicopter’
- Seeing the iconic original costumes up close
- Trying on the costumes virtually
- The big red ‘Ring Ring phone’
- The Polar Studios and mixing desk challenge
- Dancing and singing with the ABBA holograms
- Hearing the museum audio guide narrated by the ABBA members themselves
- Viewing the room sets, such as Benny and Björn’s song-writing hut, Stig’s office and backstage dressing room
- Visiting ‘the Folk park’ and learning about the pre-ABBA musical backgrounds
- Other…(please tell us)
There is no right or wrong answer but we only want ONE choice of exhibit and ONE entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be disqualified from winning.
The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email (so be careful when entering your email address) soon after the closing date of Friday 17 May.